A little Pop Tart trivia for you. Walmart is so good at tracking customer purchases, that they know people stock up on Pop Tarts when they know big storms are coming. Not only that, but specifically Strawberry Frosted Pop Tarts (my personal favorite!). On top of that, Walmart has an internal weather forecaster who tracks the weather and they use his guidance to shift inventory in their warehouses in advance of storms to ensure that they have an ample supply of Pop Tarts (and other essentials… water, generators, etc.) when the storms hit.
While I applaud their attempt to make a Snickers bar, something seems to be missing in the translation.
The Girl Scout Cookies however look yummy-licious.
See Baking Bites for the cookies…
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Thin Mints
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Samoas Cheesecake Bars
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Do-si-dos
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Tagalongs
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Lemon Coolers